Barbara Jo Stetzelberger
Choosing to enter psychotherapy is an important decision. Finding a therapist that is a good fit is even more important. I hope this site has been helpful to you in that process.
If you are ready to step forward on your path to a better life, please call. I’m looking forward to exploring how we can work together!
Traveling South On Mopac
- Take the Bee Caves Rd. (2244) / Zilker Park exit
- Turn Left At the Bee Caves Stop Light (which will take you under Mopac)
- Go straight through the next light. Bee Caves dead ends into Wallingwood
- Take an immediate Right onto Wallingwood (it is a well marked ONE WAY street running parallel to the access road).
Traveling North On Mopac
- Take the Zilker Park exit. Get in the far right lane.
- At the light take an immediate sharp Right onto Wallingwood.
- It is a ONE WAY street running parallel to the access road
Once you are on WALLINGWOOD Dr.
- Turn left into the Timberline Office Condominium complex
- Take an immediate left (the office directory will be in front of you)
- The drive will take you on around past marker pylons for buildings 5 & 6 on your right.
My name will be on marker pylons 7A. The entrance is straight back from the pylon, suite 700, 1st Floor.
You can park anywhere there is not an owner ONLY sign.
2525 Wallingwood Dr. # 700
Austin , TX 78746
View Larger Map
I've included several ways to contact me, including a map to my office. Please give me a call, an email, or simply fill out the form on this page. I'm looking forward to speaking with you.